Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm your man!

Ok, two reasons for this title:

1) According to a (I'm pretty sure very scientifically based) test on the webpages of the Norwegian state tv channel (www.nrk.no) I have a predominantly male brain. I guess this is due to the fact that I like to park my car backing up instead of front in, and probably that I often prefer silence to talk, but since I'm pretty bad at directions and maps and good at multi-tasking, I don't know how I ended up being like 90 % male

2) Leonard Cohen is coming to Bergen in August, and I've got tickets! This will be my first Cohen concert ever, something that has been a dream for me ever since I watched Pump up the Volume back in the 90s, starring Christian Slater running a pirate radio station. I owe you for opening my musical eyes (ears?) to the wonderful world of Cohen, Christian!




Ok. Am I the only one who wants to start smoking when looking at these pictures?

No comments: